Now that you know the equipment you need, let’s talk about what you’ll be feeding into that juicer.
This cleanse is based on 5 different recipes, with a lot of water in between each juice – it’s very important to stay hydrated during the cleanse. Our daily schedule looks like this:
8:00 AM – Green Juice
10:00 AM – PAM (pineapple, apple, mint)
12:00 PM – Green Juice
2:00 PM – Spicy Lemonade
4:00 PM – CAB (carrot, apple, beet)
6:00 PM – Cashew Milk
Wondering what might be in all of these crazy juices? So glad you asked.
Here is a master list of ingredients to take with you to the grocery store. In all, everything cost me about $50 at Meijer.
3-Day Cleanse Master Shopping List
- 30 ribs of celery (about 4 bunches)
- 6 cucumbers
- 18 kale leafs (about 1 large bag)
- 18 romaine leafs (2-3 bunches)
- 6 handfuls of spinach (2-3 bags)
- 6 beets, greens left on
- 9 large carrots
- 6 handfuls of parsley (2-3 bunches)
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 medium to large ginger root
- 21 large green apples
- One pineapple
- 17 medium lemons (more, if you like lemon in your water)
- 16-20 oz raw cashews
- 6 Tbsp agave nectar
- Cayenne pepper
- Ground cinnamon
- 3 vanilla beans (or 3 Tbsp vanilla bean paste, or 3 tsp of extract)
- Lots and lots of filtered water!
- Decaffeinated herbal or green tea
I’ll be back in a bit to share the recipes. Are you thinking about a juice cleanse yet?